Project Management as a Service (PMaaS)
Our customers often tell us:
- They struggle to deliver successful programs.
- Their program portfolio costs too much.
- They don’t have the correct skills and resources when needed.
- Benefits often don’t materialize once a program goes live.
- They are too reliant on individual contractors.
- Management of disparate providers and vendors is a real overhead.
K2CP Can Provide Project Management As A Service (PMaaS)
- PMaaS is the outsourcing of part or all of an organisation’s project management capability to a key partner.
- Based upon the customer’s needs it can include the (‘4x P’s), Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management and PMO. But in short can be all aspects of an organisation’s Project delivery capability.
- Rather than a fixed resource model, customers typically want a flexible arrangement with minimum and maximum forecasted resources. This may be revised on a monthly / quarterly basis to meet operational needs.
- The Program Director / Manager will remain a constant contact for the relationship and be responsible for every aspects of the delivery and quality for the client. This is a key role of ‘Trusted Delivery Partner’.
PMaaS – K2CP Benefits In Detail
- PMaaS is designed to optimize project spend in a commercial viable model focusing on real benefits and returns.
- Professional managed programs / initiatives with a ‘Trusted delivery Partner’ shared risk / reward.
- Continually tailoring and scaling the service to meet clients’ requirements. Implicitly the client can ramp up and achieve a higher level of delivery / change with increased capacity.
- The arrangement puts the clients delivery capability on a more commercial results orientated basis.
- Customers gain access to professional resources of a leading services organization to meet their needs. A complete scalable model.
- K2 takes responsibility for the appointment, onboarding, education and development of resources. The client does not need to carry excess or none effective.
- Customers with an integrated mixed team approach benefit from skills transfer and upskilling. K2 shares good practice learning with the client.
- Access to an optimized resourcing and set up model specific to client’s needs.
- Clear governance and accountability models with inbuilt quality and control. All our work is Quality Assured.
Why K2CP Uniquely Placed in the UK Market
- We are already one of the largest consulting firms in the UK with 3,000 experienced consultants, and over 1,000 in India.
- We are the largest true consulting firm based on a contractor model in the UK.
- Our Network philosophy encourages new partners to join us if we need more scale or to fill a skill gap.
- Quality is built into our model from day one.
- Our value comes from the quality of our deliverables and the value of our commercial offering which includes a flexible model not offered by other consulting firms.
- Our leadership team with an average of >25 years consulting experience.
- 85% of our Consultants have worked for or with the major consulting firms.
- Our model is unique in the UK and Europe.
- We have delivered some of the largest business and IT change programs globally.
If you would like to know more about K2CP and PMaaS, please contact us.