Our Board is made up from the founding members that have been With K2CP from the very start. Each of the Board Members has over 30 years in consulting. All have held senior positions With some of the largest names in the industry.
The Board takes its fiduciary responsibilities very seriously and full adheres to the IOD Best Standards of Practice.
Mike has over 30 years global experience in management, consulting, strategy, sales, marketing, IT, finance and delivering over 35 large scale change and transformation programmes, many incorporating an ERP. He has been a Partner with PA Consulting Group, European CFO at AT&T , and European Head of Consulting at TCS and Cognizant; as well as working for British Aerospace and Apple, and 20 Fortune 500 clients. Mike has a track record of growth for clients, and in building and leading consulting practices globally. His goals have always been in helping clients and companies grow and overcome their biggest challenges; and more recently to fundamentally grow profitable consulting practices.
His specialities include building and growing consulting practices globally; large scale programme management; change management; ERP; performance improvement; stakeholder management, and company turnarounds.
Career accomplishments include:
- 400% revenue growth in 4 years (PA), 88% and 120% year on year revenue growth (TCS), and 96% year on year revenue growth (Cognizant)
- Directly managed a team of 700 people and indirectly 3,500 people
- Delivered 60% performance improvement in 15 months in a nuclear facility
- Led and delivered 30 ERP programmes, including a 36 and a 130 country roll-out
- Created a $1billion new revenue stream for global technology company
- Led largest core banking transformation programme in North America
Mike established K2 Consulting Partners in 2014 to create a new model in consulting that addresses many of the issues he has seen first hand in both consulting firms and clients.
Laurie Stephens is the founder and Managing Partner of advisory firm Ingersoll Engineers UK.
One of the UK’s leading specialists in manufacturing and supply chain and a Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineer by profession, Laurie has been consulting to the UK’s Manufacturing and Engineering sectors for over 25 years in a career which has included senior roles at Accenture, Ernst & Young and Capgemini. Over the course of his career he has successfully led some of the largest and most complex change programmes undertaken in those sectors.
He has particular experience in the following:
Operating Strategy, Supply Chain Strategy and Procurement Strategy
- Operational performance improvement, supply chain excellence and “Lean” implementation
- Corporate turnaround and cost reduction
- Technology enabled business process reengineering
- Large-scale Programme and Change Management.