Our Unique ModelConsulting Model
The Challenges of the Current Consulting Model
Clients have consistently looked for the best quality consulting teams, using flexible delivery models, at sensible fee rates. Traditional consulting models are struggling to provide the right price point and scale of their delivery capability without the extensive use of offshore. Profit margins are under pressure and consultants are increasingly being challenged to increase business development, utilisation and thought leadership within an environment of tightening cost control. Today’s model has to change.
A sensible fee rate and overall price
Access to the best skills
Flexible delivery models
Delivery of the assignment first NOT just selling on
Systems Integrator and/or Consulting Firm Challenges
Minimal bench and increased utilisation from all grades
Access to best talent
Top quality jobs
More client relationships and more time on business development
Flexibility on what work is done, where, hours etc
Good rewards and recognition
No internal politics
Working with other quality consultants
How the K2 Consulting Partners Model addresses these Challenges
“This is the first major change in the consulting delivery model in the last 10 years”
1) Scale – Access to over 2500 consultants in the UK which creates high availability of core skills and greater flexibility in working arrangement.
2) Value – We provide practical solutions tailored to a clients specific needs whilst also considering what has worked elsewhere. Our price point is often as much as 50% of the major consulting firms and we provide compelling thought leadership from our large pool of experienced talent.
Consulting Firm Advantages
1) Scale – Larger resource pool covering all core competencies and sectors providing greater availability and better cost control between assignments.
2) Value – No bench cost and a price point that fundamentally lowers the cost of assignments. This allows more business development time for employees.
1) Scale – Working on some of the largest, most exciting assignments where consultants can choose what they work on without being tied to one employer.
2) Value – Good rewards and benefits.